Straight Guy Heaven: Kent
Back to Previews

Favorites: 192

Jocks like Kent give straight guys a 'good' name. His reddish hair and beefy physique telegraph the no nonsense approach that Brendon has to take. Kent's awesome fat cock looks like a road map with the bulging veins leading to a destination that promises to be wet and wild. He strokes himself off, but we'll hope for a second visit from this stud.

Comments: 5

Ken (08/17/23):
This dude really has it all. Hot bod, big cock, with a totally masculine vibe. I wish Brendon could have gotten in the act.

Arlie (08/17/23):
Pay him whatever he wants. But work your magic on that gorgeous dick!!!!!!

DexterCorsonXXX (08/17/23):
this guy is awesome. would love to see him again pounding Brandons mouth!

BJack (08/17/23):
You gotta get this guy back Brandon and work his pole and bury your face in his ass! Fuck he's gorgeous!

Tex-boy (08/17/23):
You have to watch this mega-stud Kent...he's so fuckin' HOT!! He is the epitome of rough, tough, and sexy! Hope to see more of him!

Exhibitionism is the act of exposing in a public or semi-public context those parts of ones body that are not normally exposed – specifically the genitals or buttocks of a man or woman, or the breasts of a woman. The practice may arise from a desire or compulsion to expose themselves in such a manner to groups of friends or acquaintances, or to strangers for their amusement or sexual satisfaction or to shock the bystander. The type of exhibitionists who do porn are categorized as 'Martymachlia', exhibitionism which involves sexual attraction to having others watch the execution of a sexual act. Having made these movies since 1991(yes, I'm that fucking old!), I've come to the conclusion that the money is only about 25% of the equation as to why these guys are willing to participate, the other 75% is pure exhibitionism. If that wasn't the case, then lots more guys would be lining up to have sex on camera - even with the societal and so called 'moral' implications of doing so. Kent is about the best example of an exhibitionist (Geo is in that category), that I've seen. He's totally straight, but he admits that he likes to show off his stuff and that it's all good, and lets face it, if we had that hunk's looks - wouldn't we love to show it off too? The interesting thing about the guys who are true, 100% exhibitionists is that they not only love to be on display, but they have a need to please the viewer, the one who they need for themselves to get off on their own exhibitionism. Watch how he answers every question I ask him, no matter how silly it seems to a straight guy, very seriously. Notice how he takes every instruction I give him and performs the task. He looks at my face to make sure I'm pleased. I tell him to spit on his cock and he does immediately, show his ass and turns right around and even asks for permission to cum. I tell him I want to hear him when he cums and he definitely does, he does whatever he can do to please me. Believe me, if I can get him back I know exactly how to motivate that hot stud and I will raise the bar as to what he has to do to please me - you can bet on it!


Trending Now